About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, November 20

Happy Birthday Minglun


Happy birthday Minglun.
18 November.
Had a great great party with him & the 2e1,08's @ Pasir Ris Chalet.

Starting from BP station to CCK station is already such a chore for me... And CCK station to Pasir Ris station is a kill to me!
Alighting @ Pasir Ris makes me hungry for...
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=


The yogurt shop charge by grams. 10g=30 cents. We thought it would be cheap end up it became $7.30. BUT!! they have this very fun offer which I am entitle to another free cup on my birthday month! SMILES! FREE! The more full one is the free one. :D.

Lots of toppings to choose from.

WR & Xen. Waiting for the bus.

Alright, we arrive @ Ming's chalet and it's like not a chalet! It's a house! with 'swimming pool' & games room! Loves! There's Wii, TV cable and guitar hero!


Went to the toilet for MORE photo taking.

WR with my delicious red hot cam!

I swear I love the guitar!




Amit, the another handsome guy. :)



How messy.

Good time pass so fast. It's time to cut Ming's birthday cake.


Nice?

Birthday boy. :)

WR & Birthday Boy

Since the chalet is not enough to expand our adventure, we visited the Pasir Ris Park. :)
There's swing, basketball court and more!


DONE! Went home around 11+ and there were no MRT available thus, we took the last bus to AMK, then taxi back home.

No comments: