About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Saturday, December 19

17 December.

Took almost an hour uploading all my sand-toe-sa photos with JAM!
Alright, so we planned on who to bring what and we met up, all so ready to go to Sentosa!! It was raining at that time though as you can see in the photo.


It took about 1 hour+ for us to reach habourfront which was really long so can you imagine my happiness when we alight?

Bought the $3 tickets to there.









There was this construction thing going on and I really have a strong feeling that there will be a disney land in the future!










This photo reminds me of tsunami.

Headed to Palawan beach to start our day. And I found this beautiful flower.





Look at how happy the girls are!






And how happy am I!





The weather then was perfect for picnic and sun tanning.






When we finally settled down.






And all the delicious food they prepared!









We can't wait to get into the water!!








There was this group photo which I was intending to post but didn't because it was the photo of us all wet and unglam.

My finds at the sea.

There was a wedding photo shoot going on which was so romantic & HOT.




We got really deep until the water reached our neck
The seaweed that you will find at the sea.



I LOVE THIS PHOTO


Guess what are these tickets for? It's our Luge and Sky ride!!!

I was quite nervous. Seriously!






Guess who are they messaging to at that time?

We got so high in the air I felt as though I will fall anytime! I felt really relieve when we got down. Now it's time for the Luge ride!





Anxious!

The person who taught us how to ride was really helpful. Gave us detailed instructions.






Though the ticket price for Sky & Luge ride were really expensive. $11 each. I had my great fun there. Can't wait to go again with my BFFs!

Left Sentosa soon after and went to town. For a reason. :)
Then went to Chinatown for porridge! Yumss~~


JY bought this gorgeous pink santa hat clip and Moonie wore it the all night without knowing! I guess she doesn't know la.

No comments: