About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Tuesday, December 8

Embracing Malay Culture

Our NPC skit ended beautifully @ Bukit Panjang CC. I swear the policeman was friendly!! He was like "Okay, you all must come and play the games okay? Promise we will let you win *Smiles*". I was like "Yea, sure!"
Before we perform, we were given this cool headset thing which acts like our mic.

He even gave us this green whistle which was only entitled to people who really did win the game. HE kept his promise! Yes. Actually I was quite nervous while performing. Thanks God I didn't laugh on stage. I wasn't even looking at the audience. Got a Certificate of Participation and got interviewed from this reporter from Razor TV. She asked me about stuff like what will happen if you borrow from Loan sharks.

Went to Fatin's house. Embracing Malay culture for the very first time. It was like Chinese New Year y'know? People come and go. Having delicious food catering and stuff. I borrowed a set of Malay costume from Fatin's brother. Aww... Love the costume! Look how beautiful it is.



Alright. I admit. I was extremely nervous for the first hour in the house. Not comfortable would be the word BUT I relaxed like after the seniors smiled to me and stuff. To overcome nervousness, you must... TAKE PHOTOS!!



I felt completely comfortable after Fatin's brother came in to the room and play!

Y'know what? Friends who came to your house envy different things. It can be your beautiful disney puzzle hanging on your wall, a crazy collection of your friend's idol sticking on the wall or the fan you always loved. For no reason. Okay, What I love about Fatin house issh... *Drums roll*

HER AWESOME MINI FOUNTAIN!

Wonder where is Farah and Am? They have not arrive yet. But they do after one and a half hours. Fetched them @ Yew Tee station. We looked weird though.



Yes. So what's up then? Came this little cute girl called Misha! She's like a cute barbie doll. No, it's she's like a Blythe doll!




Went to the living room to watch HSM3! Love! *Alright, HSM is not lame okay!?* Saw this teapot and was very curious about it. End up it was actually for you to wash your hands! It was like so damn cool!

Took some photos. All using natural light.




Got hungry and grab some tasty food! Don't be jealous. :)



Yes. Soon, evening kicks in and we change back into our normal clothing because it was so hot And I massage, yes, MASSAGED Farah's, Fatin's, Amber's head, face and neck like hell! Despite being in the air-con room, I still feel hot because of the massaging.

Don't I look like Justin Bieber!?!?!?!? Okay, shameless much. Yes. So it got quite late and we bid farewell to Fatin and her family. Her parents are really friendly! The mother even said I'm her Chinese son. Heh. Okay toodles! Thanks for the gift and awesome food!

No comments: