About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Tuesday, December 15

YAY! I'VE WATCHED NEW MOON ALREADY!





(Watched it on Dec 9)
Alright, I know. The movie has been screening on theater since... since when? I don't know.
New Moon was oh-so-fabulous, you agree!? I mean there is hot hot Jacob, a lil' mysterious Belle and all-he-can-do-is-sparkle Edward. Just when I was enjoying this awesome movie with JY & Amber @ Cineleisure, THREE annoying & irritating young girls behind Amber giggles about everything! I mean, even if the non funny parts, they giggle and make weird noises. AND worse thing is they make the 'Woot' sound when they saw Jacob's abs. If it's the first time they saw Jacob's body I still can understand but EVERYTIME!? IRRITATING.
The movie ended when I was like "Oh my god, what's next?" *Sparkle eyes*

Saw this huge poster of "Princess and The Frog". I was... happy. Even took a photo with it.







Yes. I look small compared to the poster.

Every close friend of mine knows that I'm a fanatic fan of Ferrero Rocher. (I bet they don't) therefore, seeing a christmas tree made of Ferrero Rocher along the street of Orchard Road craze me. A lot.








No, it's not made up of FR. It's just gold balls of sizes built to look like a christmas tree.

I'm hungry now... are you? Took a stop @ R burger @ ION Orcahrd. Thinking it looks delicious with it's nice names like "Avocado cheese beef burger" and with convincing nutrition values that it claim like "Every burger is filled with 1000mg of collagen". Sounds nice yea? You thought. Shall show you how does it looks like.









It taste like SAI! First look you thought is kong bah pau right? Worse than that. The beef is so soft I thought it's mince meat smash together. I couldn't even taste the cheese and the avocado just made it worse. The lemongrass tea, one word. "Chinese tea". I guess even chinese tea is nicer. How much is it? Bother to guess? It's $4.30 for the burger alone. *Smirk*

As the R burger only manage to fill 1/4 of my stomach, I stop @ Far East Graffiti Cafe. A shop that sells wanton noodles to have my lunch. The noodles and wanton are superior. I love the whole thing! It's worthy of my $3.50. AND the peppermint milk shake makes everything perfect. It's worth my 2 bucks and the cup was huge y'know?

Already said it's a Graffiti Cafe already, how can there be no graffiti right?













You can write anything you want here. ANYTHING. Awesome or what?

Here's my yummy milk shake.






On a final note, I shall say I love town!






I look natural yea? I posed for it.

No comments: