About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Thursday, January 14




Above photos are all random stuff that I took when I'm bored at home.
Right, I'm set on getting a 18> for my L1B5 for my 'O's. I want to go to JC.
Studying hard now, cutting time for playing and more time for mugging.
Even bought the "Time Traveler's wife" book to improve my English knowledge though I can just randomly pick a book from my book shelf but doesn't the smell of a new bought story book awakes and refreshes you!? And I admire the way the author expresses herself in the story. One part she wrote, "Why is love intensified by absence?"
My weakest subject now should be POA... follow by math. It used to be chemistry but my knowledge for atoms, elements, compounds and metals are increasing day by day.
Currently, I need to buy math assessment to practice and practice because my concept to distance and speed time graph is not that clear. And POA's disposal chapter is kind of difficult due to the constant depreciation of many machinery and furniture.
I can handle the other subjects such as English and Chinese or maybe F&N.

All I need now is time management. TIME MANAGEMENT.

No comments: