About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Thursday, January 21


Does the colour of the blood red rose gives you a feeling of passionate & LOVE!? Plus a small card saying "10 reasons why I love you" makes it sweeter & lovable? I don't know about you, but I will be very happy to receive this from anyone! But I did not. Of course. Appearl bought this for her bf. I find it so sweet.
**** ****
Principal gave us a talk today. I was inspired by his speech. He made me lower my L1R5 target. Which means I supposedly wanted to get 14 for L1R5. Now it's 12. Totally impossible. I'm making the impossible possible. :D It wasn't very scary to think of 'O' level until our -oh-so-sweet-but-scary-at-the-same-time Miss Ang gave us see the 'O' level results of 4E5, 09. The feeling was like losing your most precious item and knowing that you're going to die soon combined. Only 1 person is eligible for JC. The rest? might not even get into poly. I'm really nervous. Don't wanna waste time already. BYE!

No comments: