About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Thursday, January 7

School was ordinary today.
I kinda feel a little stress now... Or did I think too much?
I am excited to show my magazine (English Project) to every else on Monday. but my readers now get to have a sneak peek of one of my article. As many of my articles are full of words, I shall show you guys the Fashion article. All drawing done by... ME!






















Inspired by band uniforms. HAHA!
Inspired by the jungle.




I'm really impressed with my drawing skills. laughs.
And I miss my mcdonald's Mcwings!. Besties granted my wish.



And twister fries!

Who doesn't love Fatin's bag must be a fashion freak.

Yeah! As for today... the photos above are taken yesterday. Okay, as for today, I had pizza with Minglun, Xen, Princess Ruru, Zhuanghao & Iskandar. Then I went to mingy's house with Weijun, Amit and Raphael to play tai-di. It's my first time playing and I got the hang of it quickly thanks to Amit. I won two rounds! Happy. :D

Btw, when I saw how tidy ming's house is, I felt a lil' guilty. :P

Visit material-wants.blogspot.com

It's a blogshop done by me, xen, sharmaine and ahmad. Btw it is a fake blogshop. we do it for AEM course. see it the last time before i delete it. :D

No comments: