About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, March 19

After yesterday... I realized that I... have fallen in love with... KARAOKE! 4 hours of singing never seem to be enough.

We celebrated Weiru's birthday just yesterday and wow, look what they wore.

HEELS

But we went to Party World, we ate fish balls from... I think its call JerkThai... or JerlThai. Anyway, there are three delicious flavors! Tom yam, Lemon grass and the most yummy one, ORIGINAL. You can choose between three sauces. Sweet, spicy or sour. Damn delicious. You all should try it. Heh, I was offered the spicy sauce from Xenia when one of her fish ball dropped into her umbrella. I still ask her, "You still want?"

And all the singing took place once we enter the room.



There are more photos but I'm too lazy to upload. After we sang, We headed for Seoul Garden! With Minglun joining us. It was my first time eating @ Seoul garden and I always remember Mummy telling me after she eat at there, she had a diarrhea.

And I did not know that eating at Seoul Garden means you have to cook the food yourself. =.= They've got only a few food choices. Totally worth my $26. But I have enjoyed the green chili there. And the clams but no oysters.





Btw, do your upper lip twitch when you slap your face? Heh. Inside joke.
Okay. I gonna end my post here. Bye!



No comments: