About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Tuesday, May 11

Hello! MYE is coming to an end and I'm excited to take back my results. Shall show you some photos I took while studying.

I love pineapple tarts! They are crispy and sweet. This pineapple tarts are different from those that are selling in the market. I wonder what secret recipe they use to make it so tasty.

When I'm seriously bored, I would snap a photo of the sky, drink some water then continue with studying. Since the last paper is tomorrow and it starts at 10.15. I can sleep longer tonight which is great! Because due to the last minute mugging, I only slept for a few hours. Wait, MYE is going to end but coming up is mother tongue intensive!! I need a break! I wanna hang out at town and spend money!!

Steamboat tomorrow at Ming's house. Would expect a huge turnout. Shall update some other time!

No comments: