About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, June 18

Hey people! I'm currently at Kbox with WR&X and its freezing here. Burr...
Btw, I was so shock when X told me that a friend of hers had ever been to moi blog and seen some things which I expect only close friends would see. Hah. Was a bit dumbfounded.

While X was singing, I had been reading 8 days. (Gosh! I did benefit from the English assignment!) 8 days has always been my 精神粮食。It also update me with the latest gadgets and provides me detailed information of celebrities and gossip. But sometimes the magazine can be filled with crap. Heh.

I haven't catch Toy Story 3 yet! I wanna watch it SO SO SO DAMN MUCH. I wanna relieve my childhood memories... though I don't play with any cowboy or astronaut-related kind of toys. But at least there is abusing of toys scene! Haha, don't get me wrong. I don't abuse my toys when I was young. I used to play with toy cars. That's all. Come to think of it, I still have them at home! I remember I loved the sliver car the most because daddy used to drive Mercedes and they look so damn alike! The toy car was like the smaller version of daddy's car.
Actually toy cars didn't take up most of my childhood memories. Gameboy advance and Gameboy Sp did. Granny and auntie pondered for a very long time before they decided to buy for me a Gameboy advance. It was purple! and Gameboy advance was the 'it' thing then. Oh my, I miss those days so much. I reminisce about so many things now.

Alright, I've recollected from everything already. It's my turn to sing now. 'I dreamed a dream' btw.

No comments: