About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Monday, June 14

IT'S ME!! Hello people, its 12 now and I wanna write some things before I sleep!

Firstly, I wanna say that I have been slacking over the past few weeks. It suck. I wanna get up to study! But imma too lazy to. When I'm playing Bejeweled, My mind kept reciting, 'you will only finish the work, when you start'. But sadly enough, I didn't. I promised myself i'll start on the 18th. Town with Ming&JY tmrw. Before we hit the town, I wanna visit BPP newly opened DAISO!! Thursday, buffet organized by Brenda!! Friday, k-boxing with WR&X!

Secondly, I find that I REALLY REALLY REALLY love to use lyrics to convey my feelings. Some artists do have the same sentiments with me! At a point of time, I wanna sing like Kesha to some people out there, 'yeah you, have got a set of loose lips, twisting stories ALL BECAUSE YOUR JEALOUS, NOW I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ALL ABOUT' or I wanna sing like Lily Allen, 'Fuck you, fuck you very very much~' (and by fuck I meant knnccb that kind of HATE fuck) who wanna screw you? But most ultimately, I wanna sing, 'when I climb the stairs and turn the keys, oh please be there'.

Thirdly, Glee has sadly finally stopped airing before season 2 comes! September I guess. Glee!

Lastly, people, better English.

Bye!

No comments: