About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, June 25

It's true. More people surf the internet during the holidays. Especially those who have internet on their mobile (like me).
Anyways, holidays is coming to an end! Can't wait for school reopen. I wanna see all my friends. I wanna watch 'Letters to Juliet' too. Let's see if I have the time or not.
Going to central with parents tmrw to buy Sticky candy! I love WATERMELON ROCK! Yum!

Let's see, 3 more days to school. I miss those days where I brought Nescafe to school, arriving early just to chat with the two GURLS. The two (CALIFORNIA GURLS). Gosh, it's going to be 2 and I'm feeling a little HIGH. Wanna express my feelingss... I REALLY REALLY miss school a lot. With the exception of some people. (you know who). I wondered what were they doing during the holidays. Totally miss EVERYBODY!

I did my homework except SS & F&N which I will leave for tmrw. Can't expect me to do now, at 2AM. I decided I wanna go to... SOTA. Or maybe Ngee Ann poly. Shall see shall see, get the results then say. I think SOTA is a JC. Because I was discarding my unwanted stuff when I chanced upon the direct admission to JC and I saw SOTA. SOTA is a school where you study languages and arts. I wanna take theater.

Yawns, I'm tired and I'm done surfing the net. Looking at perezhilton's blog makes me sleepy... not really..

BYE

No comments: