About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, August 6

When was the last time since I blog? July 23? Which is so long ago.
Anyways, I bet you're reading this now becoz to happen to be bored and you happen to click on my name on your friend's blog link right? Haha.
I won't be blogging as often. Y'know, prelims and stuff. Right now, I wanna update about my life to you guys. Here goes...

Firstly, I had taken my EL and SS prelim already! I chose the question 'Fame' and the story I wrote was so touching! Haha, I wrote that I got famous and I treated Aunt Amy to a dinner when I received my first paycheck. She promised to bake a cake for me when I released my first debut album. But fame got the better of me. I was at UK when Aunt Amy had a heart attack. When I rushed back to see her, she had already passed away and behind her bed was a butter cake waiting for me.

Secondly, I find myself in love with Harry Potter once again. Currently, reading on Chambers of Secret. It was such a GREAT BOOK. Can't wait to read Goblet of Fire.

Thirdly, I want both iPhone 4 & Blackberry Torch! BB torch is a touchscreen & has a QWERTY keyboard. Cool isn't it?

Lastly, oh i have nothing to say anymore. But follow my twitter if you want! /ngweihao

No comments: