About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Thursday, September 23

Hey all! Im currently taking a break from studying as the experts advice students to take a break after 2 hours of studying. So here I am now. Anyway, I'm left with chemistry, math, ss, and geography assignments to do before I sleep.
It was awesome to celebrate mid autumn festival with your friends. Yesterday was filled with non-stopping fun and laughter. Playing with candles and the fire sparkle thing. It's a memory that I want to keep forever. Photos on Fb.

I will be catching F1 racing on Sunday with my dad! He bought two entry passes to there. My mom wasn't so keen to go. And no, I don't want to see fast racing cars. I want to see Mariah Carey! And Adam lambert too. But too bad his performance is Saturday. It's from 10 to 1am. I wonder how am I going to cope not sleeping the next day.

As you can see above, I upload a burning candle as my header. Actually if you look carefully, there are two candles. Hence, the sentence, 'just gonna stand there and watch me burn'. I thought of that line when I was taking photos of the candles yesterday.

Finally, life is nothing without HP and the Order of Phoenix. I'm gonna get on Saturday. Apparently, it is not sold at BPP, Lot 1 and even Bugis Kinokuniya. Gonna go to Taka Kinokuniya to try my luck. And I'm gonna buy Baroque music. It's a classical music without lyrics. Love it! Alright, break times' over.

Bye!

No comments: