About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, November 5

Roman's Revenge

I really love my phone's camera. The clarity and stuff.



All taken with my phone

****
Taken with my cam

Birthday gurlz. October 6


Moonie's bdae present

Moonie's bdae present
Took this photo @ Lot 1 Food culture
Taking a break from mugging

With Love, From Bakerzin
Teh terik, mango, chocolate, grape, strawberry, green tea
Grape macaroons!
Teh Tarik Macaroon!!



I was bored so I took some photos of my iPod and the marvelous night sky. Yeah.
My birthday is coming and I can hardly wait!! My birthday wish is simple: To achieve the grades that I want for "O's. And I can make 1 more wish, I will wish for 3 more wish.
1st wish: Graduation Night to be a blast
2nd wish: Family to be well and about
3rd wish: My beloved friends are blessed :D

Here's a sneak peek of my birthday present from my two beloved friends. Nothing can fully express my gratitude. Haha. From the beautiful Fatin & the humorous Farah.

I simply love it

No comments: