About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Thursday, November 26

Click The Ads Over >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just visited the usual blogs I always do whenever I'm online.

Gosh, they are like, such great bloggers and I have to like quickly take out my laptop and post a entry on something. Well, at least a quick review over the last few days.

I'm busy with... MEMORIZING LINES! DUH? There are like two scripts for me to memorize and both offers me two totally different personalities. Open House, which is today WILL be a smooth ride for me as I'm sure I have memorize my lines because I just play quite a small role in it. Here's some of my lines.

And I'm not looking @ the script right now. :D

"Hello? Haven't you heard? Everyone in school has been talking about that stripper whose video was on YouTube"

&

"Haha! Did you actually believe I would ever like a slut like you? I only talked to you because my friends dared me to. Now, I'm gonna tell everyone how stupid and desperate you are!"

It's better when you see me perform live. Well, What are you waiting? Grab your denim and hit the school NOW!

Or you can come on Saturday. We'll still perform as usual. :) Seriously, nobody cares whether you wear school-base tee or home clothing. The guards couldn't exactly remember every one thousand plus students in Zhenghua right?

=============================================================
===========================

That was only part of the deal right? I love the other script more. I have more lines in that performance.

Wanna see me really speak like a kid and say (I mean literally! SWEAR!)

"I'm strong, I'm powerful"?

OR

You wanna see me look like some suck-up employee that begs the boss to increase my salary?

OR

A loan shark who is really fierce? (I really felt fierce when I'm acting that character) who eventually stab Amber's character to death? (I was supposed to stab her, but I'm not sure whether she'll survive) *Whistle*

Catch me on 6 December @ some community club which I'm not sure where is it yet but I'll post about it on TUESDAY. Because Tuesday is the preview of the performance where we have to perform to the policemen and probably, the Principal. *Smiles with lots of EXCITEMENT*
=============================================================
===========================
Finally the day has come and I've bought... "THE FAME MONSTER". Obsessed with all the Gaga's tracks. Especially Speechless (That's the reason why my blog title is "Speechless"), Dance in The Dark & Alejandro! Those memorable chorus...

Wanted to get the Lady Gaga's Heartbeats too. But does $200 for a earphone sound too much for not a very audiophile person like ME!?!?!?

Never mind, at least I've got that HUGE poster of Lady Gaga which Popular gave when you buy her album.
=============================================================
===========================
RED IPOD. COMING SOON.

No comments: