About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Monday, December 28

Hungry for photos? Sorry I ain't have any for this post. Just wanna say... I'm damn pissed off by my sister! She can act better than I do. Seriously! Only I can see through her actions.

Oh btw, I'm not pissed off with her because she can act better. In contradiction, I can act better. Pissed off because she wanna borrow from me moi laptop. And as I have mentioned before, I hate sharing my ELECTRONIC stuffs with anybody! Especially my lappy. As well as my iPhone. Cos iphone's home button is very sensitive. Prolong usage can spoil the phone including itouch. Camera wise, I'm fine with it. Will delete all the photos I doesn't want at the end of the day.

I'm also a lil' angry with my mom. :( she gossiped about me! To my aunt! And my aunt called me. She told my aunt a 'secret' which I told my mom. MY MOM SOLD ME OUT! :(

On a final note. I hate sharing my electronic things. But I don't mind when people share with me their things. :) of course. Who doesn't?

No comments: