About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Monday, December 28

Just sync my iPhone to my Macbook and I was taken aback to see that I have yet to transfer many of my iPhone photos to my lappy!

Shall go through photos I have taken throughout the holidays.

Saw him outside Chinatown station. I was with my cousin at that time.



It was Jayden's birthday and his mother bought him a $200+ birthday cake for him! Yums~ The wording are edible and taste like lychee.

This is Amber's mother's bag. :) But it look chic and nice.

Saw this pile of messy ants @ Bukit Panjang Park. These give me creeps.

My favourite sushi!!! Fish flossed! Yums~ Taste sweet and nice




Dessert @ Ah chew's dessert opposite Bugis Junction. Delicious!


My favourite lil' cake. B stands for blueberry. There is also S and C.




Dinner with family and they order many delicious food! Including coffee pork ribs and the restaurant's famous fish head curry.




My youngest cousin. Photo taken @ his house. The christmas tree... beautiful!!

No comments: