About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, January 1

What happen during Christmas?

Well, it happens that Santa came knocking at my window. (Though Minglun told me he will come through the rubbish chute).

I was surprised and happy over his visit at my house. And he got me a present too! He knew I needed a new water bottle because I lost my previous red one. He even told me that the water bottle was designed by a group of local designers where I can find their website at www.yuniik.com


I guess Santa heard my wish for a new water bottle on Christmas eve and therefore decide to drop by to fulfill my wishes. I'm glad that he had spent $16 on the present just for me when there are millions of other children out there.

Before he go, he requested for me to take photo of me with the water bottle. I agreed immediately and he took the photo away with him. Luckily I told him I want to save it to my Macbook first. This is the photo.

Santa told me I look very weird in the photo. It's as though I did something bad with the bottle. I got angry and smack him in his butt. He escaped through the rubbish chute. So Minglun got the wrong information after all. Santa Claus does not come to your house through your rubbish chute. Santa Claus escaped through your rubbish chute. Before he falls deep into the rubbish dump, I scream, "THANK YOU FOR YOUR YUNIIK BOTTLE! I LOVE IT!".

"Okay!" he replied.