About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Tuesday, December 1

Some photos from about a week ago.


Bought this for $2.80. 200ml is very little for that kind of price. But the goat's milk is nice!

Am's hair extension. She got 5 of it. But I think she took out all by now.
Took @ Fatin's house.

So buying the earphones!
============================================================
===========================


Bought my oh-so-beautiful iPod. I swear it's purple but the colour in the photo came out to be blue. Never mind. :-/. Won't have to keep on clicking the home button on my iPhone.

Btw, the date of my drama performance will be on the 6 December. 8:50 am. I know it's a lil' early but just come if you want to. @ Bukit Panjang CC. @ the hall or somewhere.
===============================================================
==========================
I'm sorry, Farah for unintentionally and unknowingly broke your beautiful Guess handbag. I didn't mean it.

No comments: