About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Tuesday, February 9

Hello guys, I have privatized my second blog cos I have some things personal which I can only share with some friends... I will write over there. As for this blog, I might private it too but I'm not very sure about it because this blog is where I 'connect' with my friends, share with them about my day and my feelings. But I'm sorry. Some things are not meant to be shared. Just like how you didn't share your secrets with everyone right?
One more thing, it's kind of funny if you are contemplating to visit my second blog right after reading this cos I just mentioned that I have already privatized my blog. Kind of know you will go the wrong way but just continued with it.
Promise that I will upload photos the next time...

No comments: