About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Tuesday, February 9

I was never a pro in Chemistry. Not even a D student in test. It was always the usual 'E' or sometimes, 'F'. Hilarious don't you think so? From the beginning of Sec 3, I suck at chemistry. Really badly. Before December holidays last year, I don't even know what is the most reactive metal in the reactivity series.
2010 came by, I told myself that I must ace in chemistry because failing in it is going to be a missing stone when I'm on my way to JC. I listened in class, I complete all the homework given by the teacher and most importantly, I revised. Today, my teacher announced my score and many others to the class. I got 19/25 for my chemistry level test. Yes, you may say it didn't even reach 20. I calculated, I got an A. I didn't got my 19 marks for no reason. I studied. You may be saying "Ya, whatever" you may think that I am saying crap and stuff but look whose the one talking. At least I knew I succeed.
Still working hard, I will ace in my other weaker subjects too!

No comments: