About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Saturday, February 20

I was wondering if I should private my blog AGAIN! Because I don't want some people to come to my blog and read my post. Hahaha. Whatever, I just don't want some people to know about my life and see my nicely edited photos.
Btw, Im sad to say that Alexander McQueen have left us. And if you don't even know who he is, well, let's just say you're not a fashion freak like me. He was so talented and loud in his designs and his vast collection of gorgeous and enticing dresses that he had specially tailor made for celebrities.
Anyway, I'm kinda satisfIed with my Science level test result. Though it was a little lower than my expectations and I sulk when I saw my result. Syafiqah, whose sitting beside was like, "I really don't understand you sia". Well, I set high expectations of myself.
My hair was super long now, I wanna get it cut. But I heard that the Chinese believed that we can only cut our hair after fifteen days of CNY or something? If not, I will get bad luck is it? Then I better don't cut it first...
What were you doing during morning assembly, when the teachers were taking our attendence? You wanna know what I think? I think of changing the every gadget I have now. Maybe iPhone to blackberry even though blackberry is more of a business phone. iPhone is so common. Changing my wallet to Agnes'B! Is that how you spell it? Hmm... Maybe not that brand. Maybe... Never mind, I'm a amatuer of wallet brands. I wanna change my still-so-ever-hot-red G-Shock watch to Armani!! And I will change my bag to a tote bag. The ones that I can adjust the length of the handles. Lastly, changing my shoes to Nike! Haha! I know I wrote Nike was kind of surprising to you. Maybe. I want those shoes that have a platform thing on the soles. Those shoes that made you taller a little.
Ya, all these are the 2011 things. It's not 2010. So not to worry too much.
What to worry now is... Studies!

Privating my blog soon I guess. Bye...

No comments: