About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Thursday, February 25

Yes, I unprivated my blog. This will be the last time, seriously.

School for today was interesting, I take everyday as a interesting day because I learnt new things. For example I learnt about precipitation of alkali with other metals. I also learnt about current and charges (still doesn't have a clear concept but trying to) and I learnt that I had learnt so many things!

English essay test was a little surprising to me as I thought there would be a question "Identity". Furthermore, I studied about Greek mythology just so that I could match it with the question. I did "Escape" instead. I wrote about my abusive father and my mother ran away from home (all ficticious btw).

I found myself falling in love with two things. Coffee which perks me up every lazy morning and MAHJONG. The idea of shuffling the tiles, shouting "pong" and screaming the word "hu" because I won the game got me excited. It was yesterday. We had math remedial. Five minutes, exactly five minutes later, I was playing mahjong with Minglun, Weiru and xenia at his house. The tempting sound of shuffling tiles was... uplifting. Haha. I'm not that addicted.

I have a problem that keeps bugging me. I would wake up suddenly in the middle of the night. Like 2am, then I fall asleep again. The next thing I knew, I wake up at 4am. Then I sleep again before waking up at the usual 6.20am. I think it was a bit mysterious that I have this kind of waking and sleeping again 'disorder'.

I feel so sleepy now. I'm gonna catch a nap, start my pending homework then revise for math & science...

No comments: