About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Monday, March 8

Crepe eggs! I wonder is it even how you spell it. Btw, my day today was draining. I couldn't totally concentrate in class because my body lack of coffee and coffee perks me up a lot! I had a can this morning already but I still feel so restless. And when I feel restless, I will either talk to myself (for always) or talk crap to the person sitting beside me. Unfortunately and fortunately, there's Syafiqah! I 'tortured' her with all my nonsensical behaviour and random expressions.

Had McWings with Moonie today at BPP. Have not had Mcdonald's for like a week already. Haha. It's Chen Yi Hui's sweet sixteen birthday! Hope her birthday wishes come true. Before hitting BPP, I told Moonie, "let's go shopping! At bpp" and she was like "okay!". In the end, we spent like $50+ at bpp. Haha. I bought assessment books AGAIN! and I also bought Dear John novel. Ready to read it anytime. Bought a toothbursh and mouth wash too. Heh, those random things you will never thought of.

Moonie bought like three novels. One was recommended by me, "The Lovely Bones". Funny thing was that I haven't read that book and I promote about how exciting the story is. She bought a toothbrush too. Haha. Did I mention that JY bought something too!? She bought mouthwash and toothpaste! Heh!!

Okay, I won't be updating as often now because I found a better way to express my feelings. In a piece of paper. Will only update when I have nothing to do. :D

Bye! My loyal fans. :D

No comments: