About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Saturday, March 6

Caught Alice in the Wonderland with Moonie, Xiuming, Minglun and Yanghorng.. and some other E2s. Heed my advice, if you wanna watch Alice in the Wonderland- don't. I don't really understand the story because they speak so softly and 3D does not offer subtitles. :( If you really want to watch then watch the 2D one. Btw, I bought the LAST row of the show and I cannot really feel the 3D effect! Must sit in the middle or something.

Then, there is Dear John. Which I watched with Minglun & Chin Weng @ Plaza Singapura. The movie very very very touching. Confirm will make you tear. Especially when Savanah say "I might change my mind if I hear your voice". I prefer Dear John than Alice. Seriously, make a wise choice when you're choosing between these two. Alice is like... mysterious. Like the dark side of Alice.

I packed the books on my bookshelf! Damn neat and tidy now. If you don't mind

The pokemon comics are my childhood memories.
These are all my favourite!
ALl my assessments preparing for 'O's!

Saw this little frog outside BP station by chance.
Okay, I gotta go. BYE!

No comments: