About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Wednesday, March 3

It's gonna be a brief description of my life before I shut up and bath.
Okay, I felt guilty and depressed because I might be paying $400+ for my 'O' levels. I got d&t and f&n in my registration slip. The worst thing was, form teacher had already submitted to else where. I am so worried right now! I think i will get scolded or something tmrw due to my extreme carelessness.

Received a Ferraro Rocher from Tingwei yesterday, 2nd march, Tuesday. Today is Wednesday. I love FR so much man! I guess tingwei gave me the chocolate because she wanted to share with her friends. But not deliberately share because she want people to like her. Tingwei's not like that. She's better.
Talking about share, I think share is like giving, not expecting an answer. It's not call share if you say

"___, you want this?"
*Shakes head.
"Really?"
"Ya"
"Okay"
Then turns around and ask another person.

To me, this is call... Want-it-or-not-I-don't-care-as-long-as-you-knew-I-had-offer-you-before.
That's all. Good bye!
Thanks Tingwei for the FR! I love it a lot!

No comments: