About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Wednesday, April 21

Hey! It has been such a long time since I update about my life!
And I have got only a couple of minutes to spare before I study for tomorrow's Chinese test.

Alright, I AM SO JEALOUS OF FATIN! Her parents bought for her an iPod touch!!! I want a iPod touch man!! I find it ironic because I have an iPhone but actually, I have a desire for a Blackberry! I couldn't contain it in my heart anymore. I want a Blackberry so so much! But... I guess I'll be using iPhone till late next year before I change... Besides, I might still use iPhone because there are rumors that a new model of iPhone is coming out this year! I heard that it got a flash now and it is thinner and sleeker and it has an OLED screen. Sounds so fantastic yea?

I think April is a stressful month for me. May will be hectic. You know I wanna buy pills for myself. Those that can maximize your brain memory. Hah, I think I'm going crazy. I really wanna score A1 for Chinese because I'll have one less subject to study, my life will be easier. But to secure an A1, I must score at least 60 marks for both papers. Let's just anticipate the arrival of Chinese 'O'. And if I really get an A1, I will ask mummy to buy an iPod touch for me as a reward... or maybe the new model of iPhone. Y'know this kind of reward eggs me on in studying more. Hah.

I miss my cousins. I miss staying at their house but life is so busy for me. Maybe after Chinese 'O' then I'll visit them. I want to upload nice photos but I don't have any. I didn't take any photos nowadays. I didn't even bring my camera to school anymore. Well, I wanted to upload this photo a long time ago. Shall let you guys see it. :)

And by the way, if you have a iPhone and you happen to be the one who always buy paid apps, you might want to buy these apps. Angry birds, Talking Carl, 18000 cool jokes and Parachute Ninja. I love all the apps! If you have Tap Tap revenge, you might want to consider buying Lady Gaga's bundle pack or Justin Bieber's Tap Tap revenge. :)

No comments: