About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, April 30

Seriously, do I look like a hot fudge chocolate with my smell wafting into your nostrils or do I look like a 10 carat diamond ring? Do you really think I don't have any single idea that your eyes are transfixed at me?

Don't tell me I know you're staring at me because I look at you. Because if I don't look at you, how I know that you are watching me ALL THE TIME? I felt invaded and btw, even if I don't catch you looking at me, I can still sense your ever-present eyes scanning me. You're sick, y'know?

Btw, even my friends noticed that you stare at me occasionally. C'mon, even when I'm playing Captain's ball you were also looking at my actions. Disgusting!? I know you were good at scanning people, but I didn't know that you were THAT GOOD.

What's the word to describe... oh ya! Irritating! and annoying. I am human too, I will have goose bumps one. Don't continue anymore because I might have goose bumps skin forever! No!!

No comments: