About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, May 7

R/--

Hey! One week since I last blogged? Anyway, i'm busy with studying, last minute studying. I think I'll disappoint my teachers. When I'm taking the exam, I was thinking what it was supposed to be but nothing comes to my mind. Totally turn off.

Do you guys have that feeling when something appears in the exam paper but you regretted for not reading up on it? Worst thing is- the question is so simple- completing the square. I can't believe I forgot! I mean the question is so damn easy, like 1 mark question.

Geography- the first question and I'm already wrong. Didn't expect transportation processes to appear. But luckily wrote delta. Luckily meanders didn't come to my mind.

The upcoming math p1 and chemistry... Speechless. F&N, speechless. Physics pratical, speechless. I wonder how I will flair.

(change topic)

I need a new wallet!! My wallet is really spoilt and I desperately need a new one...
Well, I think that's all. I'm back to playing my doodle jump! And my chop chop ninja. Bye!

No comments: