About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Thursday, April 8

I'm on my way to find my parents at PS. And I'm super bored now, so, I will write a little things about the past few days.
All I know was that I love Subway A LOT. Especially the meat ball meal which I only available every Wednesday. And i went there with Abbie, Minglun, Raphael & Pearlina yesterday! Love the chocolate chip and double chocolate. The DC is contained melted marshmallow!
After we had eaten, we went to Popular. Stayed there for 1 hour browsing many stationeries. I have a obsession with stationery recently. Probably got influenced by Mingy. I even bought a vocabulary assessment there. I did 3 pages on the same day and I had learnt numerous high value words. One of them would be schadenfreude. But that's what Mrs Tan taught us. The meaning is you find satisfaction gossiping about people. You know some people really suit this word?

Reaching PS soon. Will update when I've the time! :)

No comments: