About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Saturday, April 3

Its one now. As in the morning one, not the afternoon one. I can't sleep. Should be the milk tea I drank earlier on causing insomnia.

Anyway, Miss Neo taught us that if you on your a/c for 8 hours a day, you'll pay $150 a month. Its a lot! And I usually on the a/c when I reached home till the next morning. So I think the electricity bill is extremely HIGH. but I've decided to not only not on the a/c when I reached home, I even off it when I'm sleeping. Now, I'm typing this with the fan making so much noise. Still adapting. Ms Neo said use fan only pay $15 a month. I can save $135 for mommy!

MTV is playing Jersey Shore now. The show is really... explict. As in, their is too much smooching and cussing and... revealing. I would rather watch Teen Cribs! or Paris Hilton. At least they are interesting. *Switch channel...* Ohh!!! There's Spongebob!

Have you seen Minglun's pencil box before? Okay, have you seen what's inside before? Its like a $50 note inside because all his fabulous & expensive pens can add up to $50+ or maybe 60+. His pencil box is so huge. Around 25 cm. I love Nicole's pencil box too!! Its much bigger than minglun's and I think her whole pencil box can sell for $100. Seriously, inside got all the expensive pens. Her pencil box is Paul Frank somemore. She said its $30. I want it too! My most expensive pen is $5.90. Not bad already. It says it reduces my muscle tension when I'm writing. That's how it tempted me to buy it.

My sister just gave mr my birthday present... Heh. Btw, its for the 2008 birthday. Not last year's. She owe me for such a long time. But nvm, at least she gave me the present. Btw, I chose the present myself!! Haha. From Body Shop. :P

My elder sister went to Taiwan. Why is it everytime before she went to other country, I would quarrel with her? In the end, she would not buy anything for me. >:( I want anything from Taiwan. Even there chicken chop! :D My dad too, came back from China a week ago, did not buy anything for me. Its okay. I don't want anything from there either.

Yawn... Going to two now. I love Pink in the "We are the World". So melodic. I also love the I will
survive part in "Hush hush" music video. Most importantly, I love the song "Toyfriend" by David Guetta. Gosh, MTV is playing "Whataya Want From Me" by Adam Lambert! I prefer him without guyliner.

Missing the time after the band concert. We walked in circles in Boat Quay, had dinner at Mcdonald's. Drank beer and stuff. Love! We even saw like people or celebrity there. Moonie and I was like oh my god!! Haha. I get to know the e2 people better too.

Last Saturday, Fatin, Farah and I went to Danceworks 2010. It was scorching hot but the performances from the poly and JC students lessen the suffering. I saw Chong En there too! His team R3ACT performed amazingly but failed to enter the finals. Instead, Raffles Institution got into the finals. I just love all the dance moves. All made me wanna dance too. Shock people with my moves. Heh. After the show, we went to a flea market nearby. Fatin was so cute, she bought a $1 bangle and slide it to her wrist straight away. She even bought this fabulous pink & black bag. I swear it was the prettiest vintage bag I have even seen. Even if you take my favourite colour but same design, I will still say her bag is nice. No, her bag is the nicest among vintage bag. Right after that, we met her family @ Causeway Point and I bought my Nalgene water bottle there. Her parents pay for Farah and my movie ticket to "How to train Your Dragon". How kind are they! Her dad even bought a coke for me just in case I'm thirsty. After the movie, we ate at Banquet. And once again her dad offered is his banquet card and ask us to buy our food. How great is fatin's parents. (Fatin paid me money to praise her parents) just joking! Haha.

Moonie and I went to BPP for three days shopping for markers!! Heh. She bought three pink markers and it was so sweet, I went to BPP with her the next day to buy four different colours marker. The third day, we went to BPP with Minglun. He was also tempted and bought 3 markers too! Haha. We ate at subway and I swear I love ham 6 inch sandwich. :)

I love Glee, and I can't wait to watch episode 14. Like seriously, I want to see if Finn get together with Rachael. And will Queen gave birth and marry Puck. How will Sue take revenge. So much things I wanna know! Mercedes have such a great voice. And btw, I love it when Rachael explained that she joined many clubs and they show her taking photos with many different people. I was laughing so hard!

Lastly, I wish to say that I'm who I am in front of all teachers. I am not a devil. Instead, I'm a angel! Not hypocrite. Just wish that things can get better, quieter and more
peaceful in class...

Wrote so many things! Heh. Probably the most longest post ever. Hope you love it cos I summaries my life about what happened last two weeks. Remember not to give up in anything you do except its relaxing cos its extremely addicting.

No comments: