About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Wednesday, May 26

Town with Appearl/Moonie/YueSiew/YeShee/Loh/KLEIN!!
Yeaps, We went to town to shop shop. I was searching for the perfect wallet and she was like looking for a cute watch. In the end, she managed to purchase a pink candy colour watch from Swatch. I think the watch is simple yet classic + cute!!



It will be better if you see it in real life. Ya, so you can just walk up to her and grab her hands to admire it for all you want. :D

We walked for like 2 hours without eating or drinking anything. We happened to be at 313... then we stumbled upon Gold Rock. Gold Rock is a 'high class' ice-cream shop btw. The only thing that caught our eyes was the FONDUE. So we bought it!





Yeah. It was a great experience. Somehow the chocolate taste a little bitter yet sweet; a quality of good chocolate.

Met Jy and her bf... (too lazy to write). To sum everything up, I did not by my wallet that day and we had sushi. :D




And Jy's lips was swollen due to some allergy that she got from eating seafood.
I wanna go out with them soon and I can foresee it happening after MT 'O' level. I want to wish JY happy advance birthday! Her birthday is 28 May. Please wish her happy birthday too! 1 year passes so quickly. Looking back, I remembered I made her a sunglass with beautiful crystals on it.

Okay, bye people! I wanna watch my Glee. And Glee club assignment of the week is... LADY GAGA! How can I not watch?

No comments: