About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Thursday, June 3

Town with JY & Minglun

I got my wallet and Mingy got his pencil box... Don't you think his pencil box is nice? I mean REALLY NICE.
And don't you think my wallet is even more GORGEOUS!? Not trying to show off but SERIOUSLY!?


Fancy a $5+ ice cream?


Ice cream from Marvelous Cream are tasty & yummy! You have to taste it to know it. The taste & texture of the ice cream is really different from pasar malam $1 ice cream. Swear.

The takoyaki is delicious too! 外脆内软. So damn DELICIOUS!! You guys should try!!




Yeah, these cute photos are taken @... Esplanade. When you're bored at town and you have nowhere to go, go Esplanade. I don't know why either. I just love there. :D

*********

I regret not studying hard enough for my mid-year. Or else I could have used the results to apply for direct admission to the school I wish to go to next year. Maybe Ngee Ann Poly. Oh well, I have prelims & 'O' level.

No comments: