About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Sunday, August 29

God, tell me what did I do in my previous life to deserve such a GREAT & WONDERFUL mother!?

Before I harp on what my mother did, I shall praise her and dad for rewarding me umpteen times for getting good grades for my Chinese.

Alright, I will tell you what she did. She bought for me this! (not iPhone btw, she said she didn't want 'it' to affect my studies)
And no, she didn't buy for me some weird candy looking disc. She bought for me Katy Perry TEENAGE DREAM ALBUM!!






Sorry for the shitty photo quality coz I didn't take the photos with my camera but yeah. There you go, Katy Perry!! As candy-licious as ever! AND did I mention that it has a mischievous cotton candy scent!? How could anybody think of that!? The scent was so overwhelming right now. SWEET!

*******
No, Katy Perry can never take over Lady Gaga. I forced, i mean persuaded my mom to buy for me Vanity Fair magazine! Look who is the cover gurl!?? LADY GAGA!! For a whooping price of $19.95
Lady Gaga looked so natural! Haha. Yeah. Thanks mom! You won the Best Mom Award.

No comments: