About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Sunday, August 29

Don't you love it when you hang out with your friends @ Orchard after Kbox, then Bugis for Koi bubble tea before heading to eat Ma La Tang (Spicy Soup) and had a heart to heart talk with each other? Don't you love it!? I LOVE IT, and it happened yesterday. That fateful day.
Well, we had been planning the trip since a few days ago. I met Weiru @ Greenridge for breakfast on Friday. (We don't have to go to school becoz we got A's!) Yes, and not long after (after we had finished our chicken rice), Minglun and Xenia came. Though it was drizzling that day but the rain did not dampen our high spirits. Not even a bit.










We made our way to Lot 1 for Kbox. I didn't know there is one but nevertheless, Minglun led the way. FYI: Minglun is going to perform on Teachers' Day!! Cheers! He needs to practice via Kbox.
Lemon Honey
My Coke Floaty!
Touchscreen







Yep, though the staff at kbox didn't provide meritorious services, but at least we had a great time there. (NOT) I don't see why a staff has to come in to clean our table while we were in the midst of singing gleefully. And why does the staff told us that our time had ended when our last song was played. I thought the staff would at least tell us like 3 songs before our time ended. NVM.

*******
Weiru had to go home so Minglun, Xen and I made our way to Orchard! We shopped @ ION Orchard. Minglun made me kept looking at his $5.90 Marvelous Cream Belgium Chocolate Ice-cream. It look so yummy and sweet, enough to satisfy my sweet tooth but I managed to resist it by buying popcorns. Not just your ordinary sometimes lao hong popcorns. Its chocolate, grape soda, banana coated popcorns! You can choose the taste you want. I bought candied rainbow popcorns from Cornery. Looks promising.


Xen bought Tom yum flavor and Minglun, white cheese. I love Minglun's flavor so much I bought one too.
We shopped almost every corner of ION Orchard. And when we were quite jaded, we spotted someone. He-who-shall-not-be-named will be called, erm, Da S. Yep, we called him Da S for a certain reason. Xen and I created so many jokes about him! Ah, I cannot elaborate any further. But if I really a chance to meet again, I would definitely take photos with Da S, I mean him.

******

We headed to Bugis, iluma for Koi bubbletea! My first time trying. I must say, it taste... normal. But quite special though. I love the chewy pearls. And btw, I chose 50% sugar.
Our ticket number was 860. So while waiting, (the current number the time we bought was 848) we decided to eat the takoyaki next to Koi. And guess what's our ticket number. HAHAH!! No, not 300, not 30 but 3! HAHAH!! But I must say, the takoyaki was quite delicious and enticing. Accompanied with Koi bubbletea and hungry stomach, it was the perfect moment.


We shopped for Xen's necklace and had Spicy Soup. Really made my tongue, or rather, my mouth numb. But I like! The three of us had a heart-to-heart talk. And by heart to heart talk I meant gossip. Yes, gossip was our side dish. Haha, we talked about how great Miss Tan our chemistry teacher was. I really think she is a great teacher. She deserve my Teachers' Day present. We went back to BPP Mcdonald to meet Leejun and Chin weng, but they were actually at Fajar Mcdonald. So minglun and I made our way to Fajar at like 12 am on the 7th month.

Alright, its late now... going 3 am soon. I still have POA prelim on Monday. BYE!

No comments: