About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Monday, August 23

Happy Birthday Xenia!

Hello all, I'm kinda pressed for time now so I shall make this quick. Xenia's birthday is today and I know you are itching to see all the photos we've taken this afternoon. Well wait no more, because I'm gonna present to you guys all, awesome and glamorous, carefully edited photos NOW. I wish to upload all the photos we've taken but so sorry guys, I have to study!! Especially Chemistry and SS. Alright without further ado,

The first photo, taken by the birthday girl herself. I guess she is really obsessed with her Sitch (and my camera)!

Xen & me
Gibson, Xen, Guiming
Huli, Xen, Zanna
Zanna, Xen, Huli (Pardon them for being so obsessed with reflections)
Huili and Xen
I guess the girl is too happy



This shot was a inspired shot from our class photo. LOL

My present to the girl!!
I gingerly bling the ribbon
I painstakingly bling it! One by one onto the kitty
Xenia's headband/birthday present. NICE!
Xen's birthday present from Joshua. It's Charles & Keith! Must be damn expensive!


Sticky candies (Yums) from Levina & Doelle

Face mask from Weiru! How thoughtful!
Present from many people in our class. Especially Huili and Zanna
Famous Amos Cookies! Hmm..
I wonder who was this sweet person who gave this to my BFF
Titillating smell it got, I must say
Alright, this heart/love shape cookie was from Marcus. How Sweet!
Giraffe pens

The one who took this photo is me! I simply love this photo!

Alright, I shall stop here. I really do need to revise my SS.
Goodbye!

No comments: