About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Tuesday, September 7

Hello all, I'm back with nothing in my mind right now. I was flabbergasted and bemused temporarily by the movie, 'The Hole'. I wonder if its even called The Hole. All I know is, this movie suck. I had a bad experience watching the movie, mainly due to the two girls behind giggling and making dumb blond crude remarks about how scary the movie was. Well, initially I thought the movie was about three curious kids adventuring some mysterious hole down their house basement. But no! The hole is about your fears. Argh. I don't know what I'm talking about. I rather watch three reruns of How I Met Your Mother than watching it again. So much for my 6 bucks. But I think 'Going the Distance' is a nice movie (though I haven't watch it yet). Its about a couple struggling to maintain their long distance relationship. Most importantly, the lead actor was portrayed by Justin Long! (Lead actor of 'Drag me to Hell).
Okay, I think i'll write till here. So long readers!

No comments: