About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Monday, September 6

Hello people, I shall make a short post since I am quite free right now. Actually I'm gonna doze off after this.

Yes, my close friends would know that my latest craze is Harry Potter. I don't think its childish or lame to fantasize about magic. I got very interested with the storyline and how the character develop as the story proceed. I just love reading HP. I would even search on wikipedia for more information on it.
Greek mythology interest me too. I love the story behind different gods. Hope I could learn more about them.

I decided that when I grow up and am financially stable, I'm gonna travel to Hawaii! I really love Hawaii. I hope I could one day embrace the warm sun while standing on the soft sand, listening to the waves. I will let the wind caress my face and enjoy the freshly plucked coconut. Can't wait for that day. But ultimately, I will still return to Singapore because it is where I live since i wad born. I am a patriot. I love my country and I cannot stand any Singaporean insulting their own country. I mean, after what Singapore had given you, you just shake it off and insult it with your filthy mouth? Who are you to say such a negative view towards Singapore? Why don't you go other countries and see if they are any better or safer than Singapore. You will see the tap dripping out varying shades of yellow water. Yeah, drink it. Why don't you take a train at other country and leave your filthy hands underneath the seats and see if there is any chewed, wet and sticky chewing gum. Eat it. Shame on anyone who thinks Singapore sucks. SHAME ON YOU. You don't deserve to be a Singaporean. I say this on the behalf of any minister or the president.

Alright, (fumes still flaming) Im gonna sleep now. Bye.

No comments: