About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Sunday, October 17

Hello all. I'm sparing some time for blogging before I think of something else to do. Not in the mood to study now... Hate it when I'm not doing anything constructive.
Anyway, I devoted an hour or so of my precious time to HP. Currently, I'm perusing HP & the Half Blood Prince. I found one statement meaningful. 'Its far easier to forgive someone being wrong than being right'. I couldn't agree more. I hope to finish reading the last book before the last movie, Deathly Hallows Part 1 premiers on screen. The release date of the movie happens to be a day before Graduation Night and I was comtemplating to catch the movie with my friends. You know who. It's He Who Must Not Be Named. Haha, Voldemort.

Anyways, I like studying at Starbucks with a Ventti Mocha frappuccino by my side. I comcentrate better there and I have the slightest of idea why. I presume my readers would either passers-by who happen to chance upon my blog, sec 4s who had taken their 'N' levels or 2010 'O' level candidates who are taking a break at the moment. Why, I'm not studying? This is frustrating. I enables my laziness to climb over my consciences. The worst thing was that I'm not doing anything.

Alright, I shall try to do some papers. Reluctantly.

No comments: