About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Saturday, October 9

ssluewcxnikgnimu

I know it's kind of immature and childish to write some things about someone but- I believe what she did was even more a kid-play-thing. Right, I think, um, no, I know you lack of happiness and parent love. Hence, the darkness in you. You often dislike the idea of people having great times with family and friends. You bit the hand that fed you and you betrayed the friends that love you. I'm just grateful that I don't have to see your crap face any longer. Except for exam days, but I will put on protective goggles to stop my eyes from deteriorating and pepper spray to attack you! Haha. Yeah. I will give you a taste of your own medicine by pasting a 40 cent price tag on your back, ya? Have any memory of you doing that? To the person who treated you like a lady? Have? I guess not, oh well.

No comments: