About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Sunday, November 14

Sleazy

Hey all! It has been a long long time since I blog. It's long in my opinion. Anyway, I wanna share some or rather, many photos that I had taken on my birthday. I had SUSHI with Moonie, Jy & Minglun on that day. Yeap.









Food!!!
Unagi
Chawamushi!
Fish roe! Literally melts in your mouth











My favourite dish. Cheese + Mayonnaise + grilled chicken = Bliss
Totally love this ice-cream!!


Blessed, beyond measure

As for my birthday present, my mommy gave me a Lady Gaga biography!! I'm super happy! :)

And my sis gave me a crumpler pouch
Yeah, that's all. I'm glad and relieved that 'O' level is finally gone. 13th November is like the start of a new chapter of my life. Haha. Can't wait to hang out with all my friends. Most importantly, I can't wait for Graduation Night.
Going to town with Fatin on Monday! Can't wait to see her! :) we can go le-pak!!

No comments: