About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, November 19

Right Thru Me

I have a terrible and horrible headache right now... and I had no idea what cause it. Enfeebling me away.
Anyway, right after the last paper, I went to town straight away! I need a breather. Finally. It's like a boulder being lifted @ 3.30pm that Friday. Basically, I shop almost everyday. I'm gonna rest after graduation day. CAN'T WAIT. Yes, lemme see what am I going to do before the release of 'O' level result. I shall SWIM. Yes, swim like some hard core swimmer; get myself tan. And I shall finish perusing my HP. (On the last book right now). BTW, the movie was superb and awesome. For an avid fan of HP like me, I enjoyed every scene of the movie. Though I was a little pissed that the movie did not include some parts. But I'm glad that they introduced some parts that were supposedly not in the book. Then... I don't know what will I do... And yes, stay @ my cousin house. And erm... um... no idea. Get a job or something? to kill time. Haha I don't know.

Tomorrow is graduation night where every single one of us is going to don up like superstars and proceed to the school hall. Yes, the mundane and earthbound school hall. I have no complains though. Just find it a little funny. I cannot wait to show my friends what I'm gonna wear the next day. I also cannot wait to see what my friends wear. I'm glad that buddies like Weiru & Xenia are rockin' with stiletto heels. Those ultra high one. I'm also happy to see Fatin & Farah showing off their ----. You shall see tomorrow. It's RAAAAA!!!

I went out to Bugis today to celebrate my brother's birthday. Haha, no. He's Minglun and he is 12 days younger than me so that makes him my younger bro. We went to Bugis to catch Harry Potter & the deathly hallows. Frankly speaking, only if you read the book then you will understand the whole story. Sometimes, I feel like telling those little kids jumping up and down, high all over HP, 'Step aside kid, I've been waiting for 10 years to watch the last chapter of HP movie'. But I rather hold it on the tip of my tongue. We searched high and low for the bdae boy's belt and finally he found one @ BugisStreet. You will see it tmrw @ 6.30pm. Haha.

Look, I've got so many photos to share but my headache is getting worse and I feel like vomiting now. I will end here and continue tmrw. Sick.

No comments: