About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Friday, November 26

Red camp 7

Hey, it has been such a long time since I last blogged. Anyway, I came to blog today becoz, yeah, I wanna update about my life. I went to RED CAMP 7 @ Ngee Ann poly and I must say, it is a must go camp. Rest assure, you don't have to stay overnight there. It's like you go back there after day 1 & 2. I really love red camp 7. It made me feel that I can actually interact with a lot of people from other school. Different schools have different rules. Like I knew this girl who said that lower and upper sec student wore different colored uniform. They have CCAs like St Jones too! Yeah~
Oh I really miss my SLs (Student Leaders), especially my SL Bffs. Beekian&Jeremy. They really make me wanna come poly! Now I'm stuck. Should I go to JC or Poly? I don't wanna see any books anymore! The thing I miss most was hop night. We really hop like MAD!! The DJ really power, play so many nice songs. Check it out ftw!
I even knew one SL who is a total GLEEK! He had all the glee albums and he knew what I'm talking about man!
And there is Muddy! Another SL, who rock!! Her nickname is MAMACHE!! She gave me a very valuable advice that I'll always keep in my heart.
I went to Hi! Club too! The hearing impaired club where we learned hand signs. Woot! Now I know how to spell my name using hand sign! :)
We tried liquid nitrogen 'coated' biscuit and marshmallow too!

To sum it all up, I LOVE RED CAMP 7! SPARTANS FTW!

No comments: