About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Wednesday, December 1

Fly

If you are given two choices: A soundtrack that you like or a good book that enriches your life. Which will you choose? Of course I will choose both but I'd prefer a great story. 

I was in a dilemma. Deciding between Glee soundtrack volume 4 and a novel called 'How Starbucks saved my life'. In the end, I selected the latter. This book seem to be able to improve me as a whole. 

Alright, enough of this choosing this and that crap. Next topic-

I'm off to Vietnam tmrw! Honestly speaking, I'm very excited and eager for this trip. We were supposedly going to Australia but due to some complications, we had to make do with Ho Chi Minh City. Nevertheless, it's overseas! Gonna buy so many presents for my family&friends. Just hope that the gifts can fit into my bag. 

Next topic-

Y'know I'm a audiophile? I love music, especially POP music. Thus, the large collection of albums I have. I love buying albums. I have Lady Gaga's, Rihanna's, Katy Perry's and many more. To me, it's a satisfaction. Haha. Like sick only. NIZE. ya know NIZE? Waiting for Nicki Minaj's album. Oh, did I mention I FREAKING LOVE nicki minaj? She's like the best rapper ever!! You all should hear her songs. Like Blazin', Romans Revenge, Right Thru Me. Lastly, you all should keep a lookout for Lady Gaga's upcoming album, 'Born This Way'. It's coming out early next year. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!! 

Ah. That's it folks. Will blog again when I'm back from Vietnam. 5 Dec

No comments: