About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Thursday, December 9






Yes, I'm going to universal studio singapore on Saturday. Friday, I'll be going to chalet and Sunday is my cousin's 2nd birthday. I wonder how can I coop with so many things. Recently, I'm really free and I've nothing to do. So, I have been staying at these few days watching dvds which I brought from Vietnam.

I love 'Letters to Juliet'. It was really a romantic and sweet movie. The story is about a girl who already has a fiance, falling in love with a guy she met while she was on a honeymoon. Basically, her fiance didn't really give her attention&love. During their honeymoon, they were separated, each wanting to do their own business. And in the end, the lead actress was disillusioned because you ain't supposed to be alright to be without each other on your honeymoon. In the end, the lead actress and the lead actor got together and live happily ever after.

I watched "The Notebook' too. It was romantic as well. You will love the whole story overall. More photos @ my FB. Go there see! :)

No comments: