About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Sunday, December 19

My Kind of Perfect

Y'know recently I'm really lazy to blog coz I have nothing to blog about. I feel that my blog is going to cease to exist. But I always go back to blogging after reading other people's blog. Their lives are filled with so many exciting adventures! I have my own story to tell too, so here goes...

One of the many accomplishment I did in my life was swimming. Swimming alone! It was fun! No it's not pathetic. I had fun swimming at the play pool. Those where you don't really swim seriously. You get the picture? Then I realized playing at the playing pool alone was lonely and boring. So I decided to get into some serious swimming. In the end, I swam many laps. Oh, the exercise. Nothing beats sitting down with a stick of nuggets and fishballs along with a warm thick Milo after a long and tiring swim. Ah... The moment. Hope to go swimming again. :)

As an Apple fan, I naturally has iTunes. But how many can claim having a neat and tidy set of songs in their iTunes library? It really matter to me that my songs are group properly. I make sure all the song titles are correct, sung by the right artist. Yeah.
With great songs in my iPod, I won't be bored while travelling.

Just a week ago, I went to universal studio Singapore with Fatin&farah! I got to say that place is really a must-go. There is a lot of mascots, like puss in boots, Betty boo, Marilyn monroe and woody the woodpecker. I had a great time taking pictures with them. What's more, you can dine in the restaurants there. With so many eating place, you'll be spoilt for choice! What I like most and what I tried there was the Shiok! Burger. Wow, the burger can really make you go Shiok! It was simply great and delicious! Succulent bacon and patty along with fresh tomatoes and melted cheese. Wa, best. If you happen to visit USS, you must must try the Eygpt ride. Ride on the indoor one. Not the outdoor one. The outdoor one is for kids. (btw, I tried that too) yes, it was one hell of a ride!
Another ride or challenge that you must take is the water ride. It's at Jurassic Park. I want to say something first. When you store your things in the locker, you have to pay like $4. Make sure you really put two purple dollar notes into the machine and not a red note inside thinking it will return you $6. Coz the machine don't give change. (that's what happen to us. That's why)
There's also far far away land. You will know when you visit there. Or, if you want to see how USS looks like, you can see it in my fb albums.

Okay, I think I will stop. Awaiting for Wednesday. Going out with JAM.

No comments: