About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Thursday, December 30

When You're Gone...

Shall blog now. iPhone users! Read this using it. :) ?

Alright,  is finally over and I've received a lot of well, at least it's more than last year and last last year and so on. I received a shower gift set from The Body Shop from my elder sister,  shower gel from my second sis, a AWESOME AND FANTASTICO (LIMITED EDITION) HARRY POTTER book full of collectible stamps and postcards from my ly mother, a super expensive small notebook from JAM & marshmallow with candy stick along with a  from WEIRU. ;) yeah, I  
I would like to thank you all with tons and tons of GLITTER! *throws glitter up and see it raining*

Besides celebrating Xmas, I have been coping at  all day watching GOSSIP GIRL. I know, you may think that it's a show about bitchy and backstabbing and loads of gossiping. I can tell you this, IT REALLY IS A SHOW ABOUT BITCHINESS AND LOTS & LOTS OF SCANDAL. yeah. I like. Haha. 
Here's your fashion inspiration for 2011 or maybe, even then rest of your life.
For guys: Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford
Got gurlz: Leighton Meester, Blake lively.


And the new year is coming!! 
Here's my new year resolution... even though I doubt I would even follow it.
Resolution includes your wants right? Well, it exist in my dictionary.
- Grow Taller
- Become fitter
- Gorge myself with  and fruits and all the health food.
- Volunteer at SPCA
- Don't get  at myself when people bang into me but it's me who end up saying sorry.
- Don't be so obssessed with erm... close friends know.
- Don't get  with guys who wear jeans with slippers.
- Don't get  with ah lians with really bad fashion sense.
- Don't get  with myself for being  at people.

Yeah, that's all I can think for now. Ah, and strike a balance between being materialistic and realistic. 

Btw, once in a while, it's  and nice to hear emo songs like 'When You're Gone' by Avril. Makes you cherish your family more.

Alright, till then, 

No comments: