About Me

Zhenghua Secondary
6 November 1994

Saturday, January 8

I'm a Mutha Fxcking Monster!!

Can we not change what we must change? The only thing that stay the same is change. Okay, what am I talking about.
Once in a while, you happen to chance upon a blog which title is 'GG' and u are like wondering what it is. It can be 'Good Game' or 'Galloping Goat'. But nerds, it's 'Gossip Girl!' :)
'O' level results is going to be out on Monday and I sometimes can't help but become very anxious and nervous. My heart feels like it was taking a roller coaster ride going south. My heart kept throwing itself against my ribcage as if desperate to escape. AHHH!! alright. I must remember: breathe.
If I decide to go poly, I will take 'International Business'. 2nd choice is business studies follow by mass com and advertising&publicrelations. I just hope I can get in.

Do you know that Lady Gaga have collaborated with Polaroid? And she recently presented the products live on ustream. I tell you, it was AMAZING. Sunglasses which can take photos? A palm sized portable printer? Cool isn't it? Can't wait for her new single coming on 13th Feb.

Alright I got to go. Bye!

Title is a lyric from 'Monster' by Kanye West. Check nicki minaj out! :)

No comments: